Hey Beatlepeople!

Welcome to WYD, where I've been having a blast uploading most of my Beatlepics! I get really excited when I realize that some people (other than me) might actually see this, so please leave a comment or something to let me know what you thought! thanks! and peace* V

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Three Cool Cats

I love these!



When John lived with his Aunt Mimi they always had lots of cats..and when he was older and lived with his wife, Cyn- they continued the tradition. I've read that he had a cat called Major and another called Minor. very cute.


I dont know if Paul actually owned any of these he was pictured with- but he once named a litter of his kittens Jesus, Mary and Joseph--

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLY SHIT I WANT TO BE THOSE CATS!
=D
Sensitive.
<3

Lucy said...

Those pictures are, like, the cutest thing I have ever seen. Wow. Thanks!!!

werewerewere said...

Aww. :D