Hey Beatlepeople!

Welcome to WYD, where I've been having a blast uploading most of my Beatlepics! I get really excited when I realize that some people (other than me) might actually see this, so please leave a comment or something to let me know what you thought! thanks! and peace* V

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

hahaha. all dressed up and ready to go.

This photo- taken during that Mad Day Out shoot- is actually 40 years old this year...together with such jems as Hey Jude, Lady Madonna, Revolution and Blackbird.

GIVE IT TO 'EM, PAUL!
I love this. Also in 1968, during a press conference in New York with John to discuss and launch Apple Corps.

Lennon bein' Lennon. early 70s.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love, Love, Love the first picture.
I taped to it my folder for school, and everyone looked at me like I was crazy. =D

The 2nd picture is super hippie.
Love it.