Hey Beatlepeople!

Welcome to WYD, where I've been having a blast uploading most of my Beatlepics! I get really excited when I realize that some people (other than me) might actually see this, so please leave a comment or something to let me know what you thought! thanks! and peace* V

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

The Lovely Linda


In order to celebrate the recently premiered exhibition of Linda McCartney's photographs taking place at the James Hyman Gallery, I've posted a few photos of the couple. And I'm really excited to go and see the real deal in July...for more a little preview of what appears to be a great showing of nice, intimate photos click here: http://www.jameshymangallery.com/pages/exhibitions/thumbnails/710.html
And here's a great one of Paul taken on their Scottish farm.



The Mac's and their nights out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw.
The first one with Heather.
They were so close.

And the second one.
The beard. <3

Paul and Linda = Adorable.