Hey Beatlepeople!

Welcome to WYD, where I've been having a blast uploading most of my Beatlepics! I get really excited when I realize that some people (other than me) might actually see this, so please leave a comment or something to let me know what you thought! thanks! and peace* V

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

heres one for Neil


As a tribute to our lovely roadie, Neil Aspinall, here is a beautiful 1965 picture. Neil had worked with the Beatles, initially as their driver, after having studied at the Liverpool Institute with Paul and George, dedicating himself full-time to the band; until finally resigning from Apple Corps on April 10 of last year. He died in New York, March 23- aged 66. Both Paul and Ringo, together with Yoko Ono and Olivia Harrison issued a statement expressing their sorrows, memories and well wishes for his family.


On a happier note, here is a photo I love.


Ringo going through his daily literature in 1965.


A cute one of them just messing around a 'supposed to be serious' early shoot. In their little Pierre Cardin suits.


And they say the Stones were the bad boys....here are the Beatles reading about sex.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The look on Paul's face in the last picture when he saw "sex".
Like you didn't lose you virginity at 14, Paul.

Anonymous said...

Aw.
Neil was dedicated.
I seriously love the things Neil said about some of the Beatle tours. xD
Amazing.