Hey Beatlepeople!

Welcome to WYD, where I've been having a blast uploading most of my Beatlepics! I get really excited when I realize that some people (other than me) might actually see this, so please leave a comment or something to let me know what you thought! thanks! and peace* V

Friday, May 09, 2008

Ciggies of Sir Paul

The Beatles are one of the few who actually look good smoking. To me, their ciggies never fail to charm and impress...very hot...especially Paul in these:



One of the best scenes in Help!:
and what's under that Wrigley's, Paul? haha




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goddd.
I really wanted him to drop that wrapper and splash around in the ash tray during that scene in Help!

It would have made my life.
I love it when they smoke. <3
Even though I despise smoking.
I can stand it when Mr. McCartney, Mr. Lennon, Mr. Starkey, and Mr. Harrison are doing it.
I looks so much cooler.

werewerewere said...

They are the only ones who can pull that off. x3