Hey Beatlepeople!

Welcome to WYD, where I've been having a blast uploading most of my Beatlepics! I get really excited when I realize that some people (other than me) might actually see this, so please leave a comment or something to let me know what you thought! thanks! and peace* V

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Things we said today; Comparisons

A fun little making I found on another blog...weird how Paul's walking almost exactly the same...the young one is from the Paperback Writer/Rain video shoot in 1966 and the recent one is from 2007.

This one I made because again, he is almost in the exact same position...the left is from (I think) the 80s or late 70s and the right is from 1967. He looks good on both, actually...

Dhani Harrison and James McCartney in 2007 to dads George Harrison and Paul McCartney in 1966. I find it amazing how James' face is perfectly similar to Paul's usual experssions..I always say he should grow his hair and paint it black just to freak the world out. haha.. and there is absolutely NO mistaking who Dhani's father is...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dhani and George look EXACTLY THE SAME!
It's crazy!
Dhani is really hot.
Like, really hot.

Anonymous said...

And James...
James would look exactly like Paul (Paulular facial expressions and everything) if he died his hair.
That would be awesome!