Hey Beatlepeople!

Welcome to WYD, where I've been having a blast uploading most of my Beatlepics! I get really excited when I realize that some people (other than me) might actually see this, so please leave a comment or something to let me know what you thought! thanks! and peace* V

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

for a fun kick-off..here are some combos


A cute one of Paul, John and George doing a little fishin' in Miami on their first US tour- Feb. '64.


George and Ringo celebrating the Beatles' two wins at the Carl Alan awards of 1964. One for Outstanding beat group and the other for making the best vocal record in 'She Loves You'.
Very well-deserved, I might add.


A gorgeous one of Paul with George in the background, after being involved in some lady action.


Cute early one with Paul being very carefully shaved by fellow bandmates, John and Ringo.

No comments: