Hey Beatlepeople!

Welcome to WYD, where I've been having a blast uploading most of my Beatlepics! I get really excited when I realize that some people (other than me) might actually see this, so please leave a comment or something to let me know what you thought! thanks! and peace* V

Monday, February 09, 2009

Rare John & Cyn embrace

I think its pretty rare to find a pic of John and Cyn in an actual demonstration of closeness (not posed, i mean) and so I'm *very* happy to have found one of them kissing supposedly off-camera! (quality's not that great though...but i tried..)


And here's just another one that actually shows their faces:


And one in color for the hell of it...haha:

1 comment:

Brigitte said...

Beautiful pics!!! so sweet!!
And it´s true John showed more his love for Yoko ...