Hey Beatlepeople!

Welcome to WYD, where I've been having a blast uploading most of my Beatlepics! I get really excited when I realize that some people (other than me) might actually see this, so please leave a comment or something to let me know what you thought! thanks! and peace* V

Friday, February 27, 2009

Paul's Grammy shirt

Being nominated for 2 Grammys this year, (unfortunately no wins), Paul wore this awesome shirt designed by his daughter Stella for Comic Relief and on it, is a Beatle pic taken by Linda at the party for Sgt Pepper held at Brian Epstein's house in 1967. I really really wanted to order this shirt for myself, but they only deliver to the UK..I was so pissed....I thought the Beatles in red noses idea was adorable!
Anyway









And here are just some cute pics of Paul and Nancy at their first row seats at the Grammy ceremony itself...lovin the display of affection by Nancy - (still waiting for an official kiss pic!)


And here's Linda's pic that Stella put on the shirt...one of my faves..and then I just uploaded some alternate 'takes' of the same pic...







No comments: