Hey Beatlepeople!

Welcome to WYD, where I've been having a blast uploading most of my Beatlepics! I get really excited when I realize that some people (other than me) might actually see this, so please leave a comment or something to let me know what you thought! thanks! and peace* V

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Liverpool Sound



Yes, there was no sign of Ringo, folks...though Yoko (wearing a top hat!) and Olivia Harrison were among the audience--

CONCERT SET LIST:

Hippy, Hippy Shake (there's an oldie for ya)
Jet
Drive My Car
Got To Get You Into My Life
Flaming Pie
Let Me Roll It
My Love
C' Moon
Long And Winding Road
Dance Tonight
Blackbird
Calico Skies
In Liverpool
Follow The Sun
Eleanor Rigby
Something (on ukulele for George)
Penny Lane
Band On The Run (with Dave Grohl on guitar)
Back In The USSR (with Dave Grohl on drums)
Live And Let Die
Let It Be
Hey Jude
Yesterday
A Day In The Life (surprising medley with the below)
Give Peace A Chance (cute tribute to an old pal)
Lady Madonna
I Saw Her Standing There (with Dave Grohl on drums)

No comments: