Hey Beatlepeople!

Welcome to WYD, where I've been having a blast uploading most of my Beatlepics! I get really excited when I realize that some people (other than me) might actually see this, so please leave a comment or something to let me know what you thought! thanks! and peace* V

Thursday, August 06, 2009

A Little Fun...

If any of you ALSO have those moments where you just have nothing to do other than surf around useless internet things (such as this one, pretty much) - Here's another fun way to spend your time, go to MagMyPic and insert any of your pics as some kind of magazine cover! It can get fun if you get the right pics..so i decided to try it out with a Paul pic first and of course any Beatlepic works nicely..but they've been on soooo many covers that after a while, it just loses the point and putting pics of yourself starts getting funner! hhaha

1 comment:

totalbeatlefan said...

Oh, I made a mag of George, cause I really don't have any hot pictures of Paul. I found this really great one of Georgie so I used him instead....