Hey Beatlepeople!

Welcome to WYD, where I've been having a blast uploading most of my Beatlepics! I get really excited when I realize that some people (other than me) might actually see this, so please leave a comment or something to let me know what you thought! thanks! and peace* V

Thursday, June 18, 2009

HAPPY BDAY, PAUL!!!!!

Wishing an incredibly wonderful 67th BIRTHDAY 
to our one and only beautiful 
PAUL MCCARTNEY!!

God Bless - we love you forever.



Well, i think i did a pretty cool post for Macca's bday last year (check that out if you wish) and i kinda posted all the 'Paul-with-a-cake' pics I have...so, I'll just have to repeat an obligatory 'cutting-cake' pic and some other ones involving cake that I probably already posted. hahah...well, no one can really have enough of those faces, can they?!




No comments: