Hey Beatlepeople!

Welcome to WYD, where I've been having a blast uploading most of my Beatlepics! I get really excited when I realize that some people (other than me) might actually see this, so please leave a comment or something to let me know what you thought! thanks! and peace* V

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Faces of Paul

Faces of the BDAY boyy...
Just some combinations of Paul-faces I've found while searching the internet for Paul pics, as you do...haha



DEFINITELY saving the very very best for last...i just thought this was a god-send...haha
Paulie with fingers in his mouth- he does actually do that a lot and it looks this good 
every. single. time.



1 comment:

totalbeatlefan said...

I LOVE how Paul always has his fingers in his mouth!!! He even does it in "The First U.S. Visit" DVD. It's such a cute habit!!!