Hey Beatlepeople!

Welcome to WYD, where I've been having a blast uploading most of my Beatlepics! I get really excited when I realize that some people (other than me) might actually see this, so please leave a comment or something to let me know what you thought! thanks! and peace* V

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Kanye West in Beatle company

I find it funny just how many pics I've seen of recent Paul that happen to have Kanye West in them...kinda cool though...and a bit random.






hahaha-- I love the 'contrast' in this last one - Paul looking all angelic with that adorable grin of his and Kanye shut out under his skeleton hoodie.

2 comments:

maccaluver09 said...

i swear, making him older just has no effect on my adoration of this man...*sigh*

Anonymous said...

Yo Paul, I'm really happy for your success and I'mma let you finish, but Beyonce is the greatest thing to ever happen to the musical industry!