Hey Beatlepeople!

Welcome to WYD, where I've been having a blast uploading most of my Beatlepics! I get really excited when I realize that some people (other than me) might actually see this, so please leave a comment or something to let me know what you thought! thanks! and peace* V

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Fireman Promos

Some promo shots from Paul's new Fireman album, due Nov. 18, which I am totally buying!

*ELECTRIC ARGUMENTS*
-The Fireman, (Paul McCartney/Youth)

For more stuff I would suggest you go to Paul's official website or straight to the Fireman website:
www.thefiremanmusic.com

There are also song previews, info. and vids on the website!

Anyway, these pics show the process of creating the album artworks (that are all really cool)-
This first one is Paul with his producer/collaborator, Youth.






OMG I love this top one-- how cute is that?
AND I actually think Paul looks good in this last one...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paul looks like he's doing a lot better lately. :)
I think he's finally getting over the divorce, and moving on.