Hey Beatlepeople!

Welcome to WYD, where I've been having a blast uploading most of my Beatlepics! I get really excited when I realize that some people (other than me) might actually see this, so please leave a comment or something to let me know what you thought! thanks! and peace* V

Monday, November 03, 2008

Beatle ink.

Just a few of the pics I have that show Beatle ink (more to be displayed):


ABOVE: how long do you think it took for them to wash off their arms?


ABOVE: OMG. the tie. the tie. the tie.


ABOVE: Not only does she get Paul McCartney's autograph- but he needs her back for support! how cute*...btw- i'd just like to add that that man beside Paul (in the middle) is Jim, his father.

BELOW: I actually read that this was John's last-ever autograph...but maybe the person just got that from the fact that it says 1980 on it...not necessarily Dec 8th...




"purrrrrr" says John Lennon in this pic.
yum.

1 comment:

blah said...

The tie! Lol. They're all so sexy.