Hey Beatlepeople!

Welcome to WYD, where I've been having a blast uploading most of my Beatlepics! I get really excited when I realize that some people (other than me) might actually see this, so please leave a comment or something to let me know what you thought! thanks! and peace* V

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Macca 09 Tour Promo Poster

This is actually only the poster advertising the Dallas date, but... Paul will soon be venturing around Dallas, NY, Boston, Tulsa and of course, Halifax.


I really like this poster and even though I dont live in the US, im really excited about this tour because it means many many hours of brand new Macca youtube vids! ALSO Paul will be on the David Letterman show on Wednesday (the same theater where the '64 Ed Sullivan Show took place!) I absolutely adore Letterman and even more so of course, Paul! 

AAANNND good luck to Paul and all his crew at their Halifax date tonight! I really hope everyone has a blast! VERY jealous!

No comments: