Hey Beatlepeople!

Welcome to WYD, where I've been having a blast uploading most of my Beatlepics! I get really excited when I realize that some people (other than me) might actually see this, so please leave a comment or something to let me know what you thought! thanks! and peace* V

Monday, January 10, 2011

a few rarely seen Mad Day Out pics (PT.1)

Needless to say, Mad Day Out was an EPIC photoshoot. (The real reason behind it was that the lads were tired of seeing themselves in the papers as either moptops or flower-powered hippies - this was their new "1968" image: elegant, more grown up and they wanted to show it.

And i want to show you! So, here are some of the not so typically seen images of the day frolicking around London... enjoy! (I really like these)

@Thompson House:










@Mercury Theatre:














LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures!
shirtless Paulie...
beautiful hair on George...
+ general Beatle humour and great clothes.


*cheers to Lizzie Bravo for posting this amaazing link on her facebook (check it on the links bit on the left here)*


ALSO - cheers to Maddie for recently commenting on a bunch of posts old and new! Thanks!! =) (comments def inspire me to post.. haha)

14 comments:

Marshall Lynch said...

great pictures.look's so vintage but it's awesome.

Edina MN Realty | Gift Baskets

Anonymous said...

Hi Vickie - I'm interested in sponsoring or advertising on your site. We sell Beatles t's and thought your site would be a great fit for promotion. Would you be interested in something like this? Please feel free to shoot me an email: mark@halloweencostumes.org.

Hopefully it could be even an extra motivational factor for posting :) per your comment on Maddie.

Thyme With The Matthews said...

I loved these pictures!! =D

Kaitlyn said...

I stumbled upon your blog in a roundabout way from 'Child of the Moon'... And I have to say I'm in love! :) Anyway, wonderful photos! I didn't know about this particular photo shoot before, I just remembered Ringo's shirt. Love 1968!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I love these pictures! So much! I love the Beatles so much... I love the ones with the birds! George looks good in all of them, except he looks (a little) big headed in the one that's just him. ;)

Genesis said...

Idk who is who but the the one in the middle of the first pic is kinda cute whoever he is

blah said...

Haha cheers! :) Dude, I've never even seen most of these pictures before! I love them!! Especially the one with the capes lol. Love your blog, keep up the good work :D

KY Warrior Librarian said...

Love the pictures. Keep them coming. Makes this Macca fan happy.

Lina-Paola said...

These are great pictures man! I'm really into these guys as most of the world already is, but these exclusive pictures make me feel special looking at them. Keep up the postings!

Business logo design said...

Great compilation of pics..These looks so superb.Really amazing post.Thanks for sharing...

Jake Wu said...

great pics!thx!

ismail said...

heyyy bickie... you are wonderful.. '' harikasın,müthişsin ve bir tanesin ''... thanks all ...

Add A Website Premium Directory said...

Great Blog Thanks For All The Great Info And Keep Up All The Good Work

Como saber si estoy en ASNEF said...

I am glad that I have observed this blog. Ultimately anything not a crap, which we understand quite usually. The web site is lovingly maintained and up to date. So it really should be, thank you for this welcome transform