Hey Beatlepeople!

Welcome to WYD, where I've been having a blast uploading most of my Beatlepics! I get really excited when I realize that some people (other than me) might actually see this, so please leave a comment or something to let me know what you thought! thanks! and peace* V

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

OMFG gorgeous unseen!!

OK..i know I have recently not really been taking care to uploading new pics here...but i was under a lot of stress and for lack of time, i couldnt do anything about it. However, I am now on holidays and hope to continue with this Beatle-madness!

Today's post consists of TWO photos I found lovely that I had never seen before!! Let me know what you think!

I am so serious when i say i could not stop staring at this top photo for a significant amount of minutes....its by photographer David Bailey, who is simply a Beatle-snapping genius.


Gotta love PAULIE!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

you got some amasing pictures.

nacho said...

lindaa!! te amo mucho im proud of u!!my beautiful woman!!! te adoro!!! u and the beatles!! the best!

totalbeatlefan said...

Both AMAZING pix!!! I've seen the first one before, but it's always as beautiful. The second one, well, that's just Paulie for ya!

Lizza Amini Gumilar said...

nice picture

Brigitte said...

aww great you've come back!!! lovely pictures of Paul!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

How to cook potatoes
How to make mayonnaise
How to cook chops tuna
How to cook authentic Indian stew with vegetables and ... turkey?
How to cook a delicious pizza?
how to make Italian pizza
How to cook shashliks home
How to make ice cream (berry sorbet) at home?
How to make cottage cheese biscuits
How to cook a delicious flavored soup
How to make dessert salad?
How to make a classic vinaigrette
How to cook meal out of nothing?
How to Make Cheese Soup
How to make cheese "cud"
How to cook Mexican soup made of rice, vegetables and meat
How to cook a delicious low-calorie antidepressant?
How to cook delicious creamy dessert?
How to make a sandwich
How to make cookies without eggs, flour, dairy products and sugar
How fast and tasty baked potatoes with cheese
How to eat breakfast like a man?
How to cook the soup for 15 minutes?
How to make vitamins energy drink?
How to cook Mexican soup made of rice, vegetables and meat
How to cook a delicious low-calorie antidepressant?
How to cook delicious creamy dessert?
How to make curd cheese, berry
How to make a real Cuban Mojito?
How to cook warming soft drink?
How to make lemonade?

Mario Dag said...

Hey dear nice profil! Big fan of the Beatles too!!! You can my blog as well if you want: mariodag.blogspot.com

Sandra Rodríguez Burgos said...

OMG I love your blog!! I'm following u now :)