Hey Beatlepeople!

Welcome to WYD, where I've been having a blast uploading most of my Beatlepics! I get really excited when I realize that some people (other than me) might actually see this, so please leave a comment or something to let me know what you thought! thanks! and peace* V

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Clickin' Away [2]

OK, here's the thing again where i get too fed up with picking upload 'themes' and just click away on my iPhoto...here goes:


ABOVE: make-upping for AHDN...not bad


ABOVE AND BELOW: omg def not bad picss!!



George is tiny yet just as marvellous...



YAY! a non-uploaded Gripweed pic!! LOVE the kinda fisheye effect on the Rolls...


2 comments:

life of the beatles said...

I don't think I've seen a photo of John and Paul with Lulu before. Very nice.

G's Girl** said...

OH MY GODDDDD Georgie looks so gorgeous in these!! i especially love the third one (with him looking back!)
thank you sooo much, im definitely saving these! ; )