Hey Beatlepeople!

Welcome to WYD, where I've been having a blast uploading most of my Beatlepics! I get really excited when I realize that some people (other than me) might actually see this, so please leave a comment or something to let me know what you thought! thanks! and peace* V

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Beatle People Covers

.
1975:
THE MCCARTNEYS- PAUL & LINDA
'My family is my life, then my music.'
[gorgeous pic!]


1976:
THE BEATLES-
Will they sing again for $50million?
[love this cover!]


more 1976:
PAUL MCCARTNEY-
His kids ask: 'What will Daddy do when he grows up?'
[how cute!]


1981:
RINGO-
Talks movingly about John, the reunion that never was and his saving love for Barbara Bach. 
Plus an update on Paul, George & Yoko.


1983:
PAUL MCCARTNEY-
RICHEST MAN IN SHOWBIZ
Here's what he's making, and a look at other money machines, including Sinatra...etc
[like the pic! slightly drunkish]


1986:
MADONNA's BEATLE BOSS-
GEORGE HARRISON emerges as a movie mogul 
to take the Penns in hand.


1987:
THE CHILLING UNTOLD STORY BEHIND 
THE MURDER OF JOHN LENNON-


1998:
PAUL's TRAGIC LOSS-
'The Love of My Life':
In 29 years of marriage, Paul and Linda McCartney spent only 11 days apart. Friends talk about her final courage-and their inspiring love story.


2000:
PAUL FINDS LOVE AGAIN-
Two years after Linda, McCartney gets serious about model Heather Mills, a crusader for the disabled. All about her-and exclusive photos of the happy pair.


2001:
GEORGE HARRISON (1943-2001)-
The magical life and courageous death of 'The Quiet Beatle'.
[He looks so at peace in this photo, i love it for that]


2002:
PAUL AND HEATHER's DREAM WEDDING-
Finding love again, the ex-Beatle and his bride, Heather Mills, 
say 'I do' in a splendid Irish castle.
[I feel bad because Paul looks so happy and cute in this one]


2006:
WHY PAUL LEFT HEATHER-
Clashing egos and her need for fame lead to the bust-up of the ex-Beatle's four year marriage. PLUS: The battle over his fortune

[I just love how the perception of Heather changes from something like, "Paul's new bride, the model who defends the disabled...etc" to "Fame-hungry, egotistical goldigger..."]
.

No comments: