Hey Beatlepeople!

Welcome to WYD, where I've been having a blast uploading most of my Beatlepics! I get really excited when I realize that some people (other than me) might actually see this, so please leave a comment or something to let me know what you thought! thanks! and peace* V

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Upcoming Macca-Quebec gig



Its just been posted on Paul's official website that he's to play yet ANOTHER free gig- July 20th- this time it'll be in Quebec City, Canada. It'll be his first time in the city and for the occasion of its 400th anniversary. If we fans use the Anfield and Kiev concerts as a frame of reference, we can be sure it'll be excellent.



note: This possibly also helps build up the 'rumor' of an enormous, upcoming McCartney 08 World Tour!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope there is an enormous '08 tour.
I need to see him in concert before he retires from touring.
I bet tickets will cost a fortune, but it will be worth it.
He is amazing. <3